Monday, October 15, 2012

Seeing Spots, and Ghastlies!

I got some packages in the mail! This is Spot On from Robert Kaufman. I’m lovin’ these dots cause you can never have too many! These will find their way into a dot quilt which is in the developmental stages right now. AKA my head.

                photo (47)

I also received  a package from Sharon at Vroomans Quilts of Ghastlies fabric. I’m so excited to receive them because I wasn’t able to get any last year. She even sent some blocks that she made which will become a table runner for my breakfast room. Thanks so much Sharon!

               photo (48)

Don’t you just love squishy mail?

 

4 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

I like those blocks with the Ghastlies. My twin sister saw my Ghastlies fabric and said, "Now, you KNOW you have to make something for me with that fabric!" I haven't been able to come up with anything yet, but seeing this gives me ideas... And I LOVE squishy mail!

Rosa said...

Goodies,that`s great.Enjoy!!

Kathy said...

Oh my I just love those blocks!!! I've never gotten anything in the mail. I'm going to have to get in on this trading things:)

Kathy said...

Oh my I just love those blocks!!! I've never gotten anything in the mail. I'm going to have to get in on this trading things:)